Noel Kelly is a chartered member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) since 2005 and I have been a member of IOSH since 1999. We have a full time administrative staff operating out of our Harbourville offices, we have the services of associates to boost up our resources when required to service our clients needs. We specialise in assisting all industries with Health and Safety compliance. Having spent his early career in the Defence forces and a UN veteran Noel Kelly is a specialist in transport, we can help and develop courses and talks for organisations in all aspects of Health, Safety and transport activities.
The training rooms and board room at Harbourville House are equipped with the most up to date media for course and meeting presentation, we can supply these rooms to organisations requiring a quality location for their meeting and training requirements.
Education – Noel Kelly
- DIT, Marlborough Street – MSc in Environmental Health and Safety Management.
- NUI Maynooth – Certificate in Training and Continuing Education (train the trainer).
- University College Dublin (U.C.D) – Diploma in Safety, Health and Welfare at Work.
- Manual Handling Instructor – FETAC Level 6
- Registered Trainer with the Security Institute of Ireland
- SOLAS Registered Safe Pass Tutor
- SOLAS CSCS Registered Instructor in the following:
- 2 Day Location and Underground Services
- 3 Day Signing Lighting and Guarding Road Works
- 1 Day Health and Safety at Road Works
- Site Dumper
- Abrasive Wheels Instructor
- Fire Safety Instructor (MSc)
- Lantra approved training organisation and instructor in winter maintenance- all snow and ice vehicles and traffic management.
- IOSH approved training organisation and instructor in Managing safely and fire safety awareness.
- Tutor for commercial vehicle driver checks – RSA qualified.
- Vehicle spotter instructor – certified by experience and professional driver.
- Asbestos Awareness and Handling of Low risk material.
- Occupational First Aid Certificate – FETAC Level 5
- FÁS Construction Management 1
- Safety Net Rigger Inspector
- Scaffold Inspector
- Chartered Member of IOSH
- Managing Safety for Construction Managers IOSH
- IOSH/RPS – PSDP qualified
- Scissors and Boom Ticket
- Road Roller ticket.
- Personal Track Safety (PTS)
- Track Safety Co-coordinator (TSC)
- Road vehicle driving licence- B, C, D, CE, DE.
- Heavy Goods CPC all categories.
- NMCI ports, port safety and security awareness, the National Maritime college.
- Dublin Port pass – online course.
Education – Staff and Associates
- GDPR, all certificates are on file at our head office, visitors are invited to view our certificates and qualifications, we do not email certificates.