Noel Kelly is a chartered member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) since 2005 and I have been a member of IOSH since 1999. We have a full time administrative staff operating out of our Harbourville offices, we have the services of associates to boost up our resources when required to service our clients needs.
The training rooms and board room at Harbourville House are equipped with the most up to date media for course and meeting presentation, we can supply these rooms to organisations requiring a quality location for their meeting and training requirements.
Education – Noel Kelly
- DIT, Marlborough Street – MSc in Environmental Health and Safety Management.
- NUI Maynooth – Certificate in Training and Continuing Education.
- University College Dublin (U.C.D) – Diploma in Safety, Health and Welfare at Work.
- Manual Handling Instructor – FETAC Level 6
- Registered Trainer with the Security Institute of Ireland – FETAC Level 4
- SOLAS Registered Safe Pass Tutor
- CSCS Registered Instructor in the following:
- 2 Day Location and Underground Services
- 3 Day Signing Lighting and Guarding Road Works
- 1 Day Health and Safety at Road Works
- Site Dumper
- Abrasive Wheels Instructor
- Fire Safety Instructor (MSc)
- Asbestos Awareness and Handling of Low risk material.
- Occupational First Aid Certificate – FETAC Level 5
- FÁS Construction Management 1
- Safety Net Rigger Inspector
- Scaffold Inspector
- Chartered Member of IOSH
- Managing Safety for Construction Managers IOSH
- IOSH/RPS – PSDP qualified
- Scissors and Boom Ticket
- Road Roller ticket.
- Personal Track Safety (PTS)
- Track Safety Co-coordinator (TSC)
- Heavy Goods CPC
- Tutor for commercial vehicle driver checks.
- Vehicle reversing spotter instructor.
Education – Staff and Associates
On file at our head office.